Becoming a member of the Union «Volga-Rhine», you will receive at no cost:
- Access to a wide network of useful business contacts.
- Establishing direct contacts with interested persons in the business community.
- Help in finding business partners and contractors.
- Maintenance of the virtual office.
- Participation in a virtual exhibition in order to position and promote your company in the market of goods and services of partner countries of the Union, search for business partners and solve urgent problems of economic activity.
- Permanent representation of a member of the Center abroad at the sites of foreign partners of the Union.
- Assistance in organizing participation in industry events (exhibitions, conferences, forums), or representation at the venue.
- Overview of specialized product markets, features, market access and local business practices.
- Practical assistance in current affairs: organization of business trips, assistance in the selection of premises and personnel, obtaining work permits for foreign citizens, clarification of the specifics of migration legislation.
- Partial funding for participation in events organized by the Center and partners.
- Support in any matters of entering the foreign market and conducting foreign economic activity.
Send an application for joining the Center today, and tomorrow the experts in foreign economic activity will take control of the problems that concern you.
Detailed conditions for permanent membership in the Union «Volga-Rhine» are available here.
To join the Union you must:
1. Fill out the application form
The decision on admission to the Union will be made at a General meeting of the Union.
If you are not yet ready to become a permanent member of the Center, but are interested in professional assistance on cross-border business, we offer you to use the services of our partner, Center Volga-Rhine LLC, which are provided on a commercial basis.
Services of LLC Center Volga-Rhine:
- preparation of reference materials describing industry development and the investment climate;
- support and consultation of enterprises when expanding their activities in partner countries, as well as opening foreign markets;
- assistance to economic development in the new lands of Germany;
- increasing the competitiveness of enterprises created by Russian-speaking citizens of the EU;
- assistance in the implementation of joint projects and organization of joint events;
- information, consulting, legal and administrative support in the field of foreign economic activity;
- marketing research and market analysis;
- developing a brand for the sales market and advising on the registration of trademarks;
- verification of counterparty reliability;
- preparation of a foreign trade contract, advice on the preparation of permits and customs clearance;
- assistance in organizing the storage and delivery of goods;
- consultations organization of point meetings B2B (business to business) and B2C (business to consumer);
- assistance in advertising in the media, outdoor advertising, exhibitions and presentations;
- creating potentially interesting content for the target audience in specialized blogs, social networks, e-mail newsletters, video channels and podcasts;
- monthly preparation and distribution of a digest on the activities of the Center and partners;
- translation services.
In addition to the above services, you can take part in one-time events of the Union, for this you need:
1. Fill out the application form
After receiving the completed application, our specialists will contact you.