Union «Volga-Rhine» for Business and Cultural Cooperation was created to help Russian companies, public organizations and creative unions of the Volga Federal District in establishing cooperation with companies, organizations and associations from EU countries. And also to support European companies wishing to establish connections with Russian business.
Development of business and cultural connections between enterprises, creative and professional unions and citizens of various countries, which will lead to cultural rapprochement and spiritual enrichment, the growth of business activity; through advanced training and international integration to the growth of well-being of all people.
Combine traditional approaches to solving strategic issues in the field of international cooperation and exports to increase the effectiveness of joint activities and the development of the regions of the Volga Federal District of the Russian Federation and the EU countries.
- assistance in the implementation of international and foreign economic relations in the trade, economic, scientific, technical and humanitarian fields, implementation of investment projects, etc .;
- expansion of cooperation in the humanitarian sphere of public organizations, creative unions, other associations and alliances;
- сreation of a permanent virtual exhibition of proposals on international cooperation of Russian and European enterprises in order to intensify the exchange of experience, technologies and investments;
- development of transnational cooperation and the formation of an international sales and customer network;
- assistance in the integration of enterprises of the Volga Federal District into the global market for goods and services;
- representation of interests in state bodies, as well as in local self-government bodies;
- holding meetings of entrepreneurs and public figures of member countries on a regular basis, organizing business missions to partner countries;
- increasing the competitiveness of enterprises created by Russian-speaking residents of the EU.
THE UNION PAYS SPECIAL ATTENTION TO SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED ENTERPRISES, for which the costs of independent organization and foreign economic activity (FEA) are often unbearable. Relying on the Union, one can get not only qualified support in any legal, commercial and economic issues, but also significant cost savings.
Having a wide range of partners in various fields and countries, the Union has a sufficient level of influence to effectively promote and protect the interests of its members. And the available experience and expertise allow us to do this at the highest professional level.